Powered by Blogger.
Sunday, September 21, 2008

Vine Tattoo Leg

    The ever increasing trend now, seems to be catching on. Without a doubt, limits are pushed to move this "styled" tattoo in bigger scales than what it was, originally.



    Due to the increasing popularity of this tattoo, I will control the number of people getting it done, so as to, it will not become too common in time to come. Therefore, I will push the limits even further by doing various variations in accordance to this style !!

    I guess I owe the "Lovely Ms.Kim" a kiss, for the inspiration tothe many out there!! Woo hoo !!
    Source URL: http://mastertriball.blogspot.com/2008/09/vine-tattoo-leg.html
    Visit Master Of TRiball Tattoo for daily updated images of art collection

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List